3 Ways to Vote in Upcoming September 15th Village Election:
- Request an absentee ballot by mail — application must be received by Board of Elections by September 8th and the ballot mailed to you must be returned postmarked on or before Election Day September 15. https://citizenparticipation.westchestergov.com/images/stories/pdfs/2015absenteer.pdf
- Vote in person at the Board of Elections (25 Quarropas St., White Plains, NY 10601) now until September 14. They will have you fill out absentee application and then give you the ballot, which you can fill out and give back.
- Vote in person on Election Day September 15 - Voting Locations:
- Village Hall (Districts 16 & 17)
- Fire Station (District 18, 19 & 21)
- Christ Church (District 20 and 22)